If you’re stuck at home as the coronavirus (COVID-19) spreads across the world, here are a few thoughts on writing and how you can take advantage of some downtime.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- “How Not to Write a Book about Coronavirus” post
- ABSR Sales Calculator on Kindlepreneur.com
- Influencing Virtual Teams (the book I reference in the episode)
- Article about William Shakespeare & Isaac Newton
- All my other books (including Rome, London, and Paris in a Weekend with Two Kids)
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.