Chris Littlefield wrote his first book about virtual team games in around 6 weeks and it hit the Amazon No.1 Best Seller list in a couple of categories.
Chris is an International/TEDx Speaker, Harvard Business Review Contributor, and the founder of Beyond Thank You.
As an expert in Employee Appreciation, he has trained thousands of leaders across six continents to create cultures where people feel valued every day. His clients include Accenture, Boston Medical Center, Salesforce, US Army, United Nation and more. His book is called 75+ Team Building Activities for Remote Teams – Simple Ways to Build Trust, Strengthen Communication, and Laugh Together from Afar.
On this episode, I talk with Chris about the exact process he followed and how he published the book.
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Book by Chris Littlefield
- Write Your Book on the Side (my free book that Chris followed)
- Beyond Thank You
- Follow Chris on his blog, LinkedIn, or YouTube
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.