I’m excited to announce the release of my latest book, “ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors!”
If you’re struggling to find the time and energy to write your next book, this is for you.
The book will help you write faster, better, and more effectively.
It is packed with practical tips and examples on how you can use ChatGPT to brainstorm and generate ideas, conduct research, write and revise your work, and even market your book.
I actually used ChatGPT to write the book itself. It usually takes me three to six months of part-time work to get a short book published. With ChatGPT, I wrote the book in one week.
It’s a revolutionary tool that will maximize your productivity going forward.
Here’s an outline of what’s covered.
Outline of “ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors”
- Introduction to ChatGPT and OpenAI
- How ChatGPT Works
- How to Start Using ChatGPT
- Tips for Using ChatGPT effectively
- Benefits of Using ChatGPT for Authors
- Using ChatGPT for Brainstorming and Idea Generation
- Using ChatGPT for Research and Information Gathering
- Using ChatGPT for Writing a Book
- Using ChatGPT for Editing and Revising Your Work
- Using ChatGPT for Domain-Specific Examples
- Using ChatGPT for Text Summarization
- Using ChatGPT for Repurposing Content
- Using ChatGPT for Book Marketing
- Limitations and Ethical Considerations of Using ChatGPT
You’ll also get specific examples of ChatGPT prompts and responses that will help you maximize your writing productivity and become a writing machine.
As a free bonus for purchasing “ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors,” you’ll get a downloadable ChatGPT Prompt cheat sheet (a PDF file) that summarizes the examples in the book in one short document.
You’ll also get a free copy of “Write Your Book on the Side” to learn how to publish your nonfiction book while working a full-time job (even if you don’t have a lot of time and don’t know where to start).
How to order “ChatGPT for Nonfiction Authors”
The book is currently available on Amazon for only $0.99 (for a limited time), and 100% of the proceeds of the book will be donated to charity.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to level up your writing game.