Listen on: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
Alison Jones has an impressive resume in the world of publishing. She was an editor with Chambers Harrap and Oxford University Press, and then was a Director of Innovation Strategy at Macmillan.
Today, she leads Practical Insipiration Publishing, were she helps authors publish thier books through a partnership publishing model.
She’s also a podcast host and an author, and has a unique voice on what’s working today with authors.
In this episode, we talk about everything from writing tips, to publishing strategies, to writing proposals. We also discuss her 10-Day Business Book Proposal Challenge, which is an online course that helps you write a nonfiction book proposal in easy steps.
Note: You can sign up to her proposal challenge that starts on April 20 by clicking here and getting a 25% discount on checkout
Click play to listen.
Here’s a list of resources which are mentioned in the episode:
- Alison Jones’ 10-day Business Book Proposal Challenge (25% discount on checkout)
- Alison’s Jones personal website and Practical Inspiration Publishing website
- My podcast interview with Alison on her show
- This Book Means Business (Alison’s Book)
- Ep. 038 David Perell on How to Be Uniquely Interesting Through Your Writing
- Rule #1
- Follow Alison on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Instagram
Download the Audio File (MP3)
Right-click on this link and select “Save Link As…” to download this episode to your computer
Thanks for Listening!
To help out the show:
- Please subscribe on any of the following platforms: [Apple Podcasts] [Google Play] [Stitcher] [Spotify] [Overcast]
- Kindly leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts (your rating really helps and I read every review)
New to Podcasts? Click here to learn more about how to listen.